[web-team] secondary DNS

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Sat Sep 1 21:06:02 PDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 07:41:26PM -0700, Ian Kluft wrote:
> I wanted to show some appreciation for SVLUG's and Marc's effort to clean up
> some of the flames from its mail list.  I've decided I'm willing to start
> doing more as a volunteer for SVLUG again.

Thanks, much appreciated. I'd be happy to  add you back to the officers list
if you wish (you don't get stock options,  but you get to make your title if
you wish ;-D)

> I see that SVLUG is still crediting thunder.net for secondary DNS even
> though it's been a year and a half since I withdrew that service.  So

A lot of our web pages haven't been put up to date in a while :-)
We used to have thor.sbay.org as a secondary until 2 weeks ago when Dave
told us that he didn't have the resources to be secondary anymore.

> I guess we can start by reinstating that if you want.  My nameserver is
> nimbus.thunder.net (209.142.3.6).  It's located at InReach Internet
> in Stockton.

I'll make the change when I get back to VA, thanks.