[web-team] secondary DNS

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Sat Sep 1 20:27:02 PDT 2001

I wanted to show some appreciation for SVLUG's and Marc's effort to clean up
some of the flames from its mail list.  I've decided I'm willing to start
doing more as a volunteer for SVLUG again.

I see that SVLUG is still crediting thunder.net for secondary DNS even
though it's been a year and a half since I withdrew that service.  So
I guess we can start by reinstating that if you want.  My nameserver is
nimbus.thunder.net (209.142.3.6).  It's located at InReach Internet
in Stockton.