[web-team] Re: Mozilla at SVLUG, December 2001

Tom Geller svlug at tgeller.com
Fri Oct 12 12:49:03 PDT 2001

At 9:12 PM -0700 10/8/01, Michael Ang wrote:

>I've changed the blurb around a bit.  I'm finding a clear, succinct,
>and conversational description a bit elusive.

I think it looks great. Let's run with it!

>Hopefully the blurb
>will pique enough interest so that people will come for the full
>spiel.  One disadvantage to loading up the description is that it
>starts to make it sound harder than it really is.

This is a VERY geeky crowd, so I wouldn't worry about that. :) And away we go!

The SVLUG Web team is cc:d -- please consider this the final
description for the December 2001 meeting. And I'll contact you again
the week before the talk to confirm everything. Thanks again for your
involvement!

--Tom Geller
   SVLUG Speaker Coordinator
   415-552-2557