[web-team] SVLUG link (http://www.svlug.org/farm.shtml)

Kevin w Lynn klynn at wco.com
Thu Oct 11 14:47:02 PDT 2001

The link to SVCS SIGs is broken on SVLUG links page.

Should we ask SVLUG to change their SIGs link,
or change our website SIGs URL link from
http://www.svcs.org/SVCSSIGs.html
http://www.svcs.org/sigs2.html

I vote that we change our link, so that we don't irritate SVLUG guys.

Milt: If that's too difficult,
please send the following e-mail to svlug (since you are the primary
contact point about web matters)

thanks,
Kevin

***
to: webmaster at svlug.org
subject: feedback from SVLUG website

Silicon Valley Computer Society (SVCS) has re-established its URL to:
http://www.svcs.org

Please correct the URL on the SVLUG links farm page
http://www.svlug.org/farm.shtml
for
Other (Linux, Unix, Software, etc.) Local Groups
    Bay Area Technical Organizations
        Silicon Valley Computer Society -- Special Interest Groups

from
http://www.svcs.org/sigs2.html
http://www.svcs.org/SVCSSIGs.html

Thanks,