[web-team] svcs.org (notspam)

Fred Townsend fred at poasana.com
Wed Oct 10 00:10:01 PDT 2001

SVCS is finally getting their web site back together.  We would like to
get svcs.org
pointing to the new site.  pac bell prefers  name registration with
internic. How do
we go about doing that?  We would be happy to reimburse any registration
fees that you
have paid in preserving the URL for us.

Thank you,

Fred Townsend