[web-team] SVCS.ORG

Fred Townsend fred at poasana.com
Tue Oct 9 23:48:02 PDT 2001

SVCS is finally getting their web site back together.  We would like to get svcs.org
pointing to the new site.  pac bell prefers  name registration with internic. How do
we go about doing that?  We would be happy to reimburse any registration fees that you
have paid in preserving the URL for us.

Thank you,

Fred Townsend
President SVCS