[web-team] Cisco 9 directions update

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Tue Nov 20 12:00:08 PST 2001

I've updated the Directions page for Cisco Building 9 with a description
of the driveway entrances and the correct door.

As a non driver I strongly believe my description of the driveways needs
work.  My photographic memory isn't eidetic ;P but speaking of that a
photo of the correct entrance might be good.   Comments welcome.

I am leaving town today for Turkey Day plans, due back Monday.  May you
all pleasant Thanksgiving gatherings, or at least not have to throttle
anybody :)