[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Compunuts compunuts at telocity.com
Fri May 18 16:45:57 PDT 2001

Thanks for your feedback...

I've fully investigated the problem and the problem seems to be not our bad
link but rather it's the problem with Linux.com's linking problem. I did a
search on it and the link they gave me from the site is also 404... :-). I
will update that later on whenever the problem is fixed or that I will take
it out from our site if they haven't fixed for more than a few months...

A webslave member... Ahh.. I mean webmaster member....

At 01:37 PM 5/15/2001 -0700, William Street wrote:

>FYI  bad link.
>http://www.linux.com/whatislinux  'About Linux' button.
>web-team mailing list
>web-team at lists.svlug.org

Linux is not an operating system but it's a way of life.
See my website: http://www.leicomputing.com