[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Compunuts compunuts at telocity.com
Fri May 18 16:45:57 PDT 2001

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback...

I've fully investigated the problem and the problem seems to be not our bad
link but rather it's the problem with Linux.com's linking problem. I did a
search on it and the link they gave me from the site is also 404... :-). I
will update that later on whenever the problem is fixed or that I will take
it out from our site if they haven't fixed for more than a few months...

Thanks..

Winston.
A webslave member... Ahh.. I mean webmaster member....

At 01:37 PM 5/15/2001 -0700, William Street wrote:

>FYI  bad link.
>
>http://www.linux.com/whatislinux  'About Linux' button.

Linux is not an operating system but it's a way of life.
See my website: http://www.leicomputing.com