[web-team] Bldg 9 directions update

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Tue May 15 10:19:06 PDT 2001

>From: Heather <star at betelgeuse.starshine.org>
>> I have updated the directions to Cisco Bldg 9 to reflect the opening of the
>> light rail line which will take place this Thursday afternoon.
>>    http://www.svlug.org/directions-cisco-9.shtml
>
>Thanks, Ian!  And I know a few people who will enjoy the new stop, too.

Yeah, anyone who was walking from Baypointe will definitely like this.
I suppose there may be others who will take the light rail now that it
stops closer.  I'd be among them if I didn't work just across the
street.  But that's why I write the directions. ;-)
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ   PP-ASEL                              sbay.org coordinator
ikluft(at)thunder.sbay.org   http://www.kluft.com/~ikluft/      San Jose, CA