[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Wed Mar 28 10:29:45 PST 2001

> I am interested in posting some Linux job openings we have within our
> company on your site. However, I do not see an area or way to accomplish
> this. Can you point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks,
> Elizabeth

We don't post job openings on our website.  If your people come to a
meeting, then in the time after the meeting we have a designated corner
where job seekers and employers can meet each other and chat.

You might consider joining the baylisa-jobs mailing list, though.  While
the members of BayLISA use many flavors of UNIX(tm) and not just Linux
you may find some good prospects there.  Also, they allow job announcements
on the mike at their meetings - SVLUG does not.

Good luck to you and all your endeavors.

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078

    Web Content Coordinator: SVLUG.  1st Wed every month.  www.svlug.org