[web-team] Re: SVLUG Job Posting

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Tue Mar 27 15:18:33 PST 2001

[Messed up in my first post, I Cced the wrong addresses]

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 02:51:24PM -0800, Aaron T Porter wrote:

> 	Marc -- I work with a small menlo park company, and I'd like to
> 	post this position to the svlug list. The old "Job Posting
> 	Guidelines" page is (still) MIA.

Sorry about that, the web team is still working on the new job posting
guidelines page.

Basically  it will  say that  there are  no more  postings to  the list,  or
announcements before  the meeting, but that  people who need a  job can meet
people who provide  one at the end of  an SVLUG meeting, in a  corner of the
room.