[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Alex Lesser alex at pssclabs.com
Thu Mar 22 06:05:32 PST 2001

My name is Alex.  I work with PSSC Labs (www.pssclabs.com) , a manufacturer of custom configured Linux workstations and Beowulf supercomputers. I am interested to see how I can promote PSSC Labs which is one of the very few manufacturers that offers custom configured Linux workstation as well as Beowulf Supercomputer.  I am not so interested in banners however if you have section where I can submit PR regarding advances in Linux and supercomputer industry that would be fantastic. Also I noticed in the Links section there is no hardware vendors listing.  I would be will do to a link exchage with you immediately.

I understand that VA Linux is a sponsor of your site and I do want to disrupt that relationship in anyway however I believe we can assist your members with information and possibly options for hardware.

Thanks again for the opportunity and your time.

Sincerely,
Alex
www.PSSCLabs.com