[web-team] Re: Marty Hellman speaking at SVLUG, 6 June 2001

compunuts at telocity.com compunuts at telocity.com
Wed Mar 7 17:25:31 PST 2001

Tom,

Thanks for the info. As far as I can get from the mailing list, here is the break down. Could you also please confirm with a little brief info of speaker(s) bio, a brief info on the subject and the web link? Thanks.

4 April 4 : Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org )

2 May: Dave Taylor, about Mobile Linux and other fun stuff
6 June: Still uncertain
4 July: No meeting (Independent day)

7 November: Martin Hellman (The Evolution of Public Key Cryptography)
  (The BIO will also be on the page prior to that month)

Who will be filling in for the open slots from the list below?

Bruce Schneier, Counterpane, schneier at counterpane.com
* San Mehat, VA Linux (VACM), nettwerk at valinux.com
* Jason Collins, VA Linux (Cerberus), jcollins at valinux.com
* Asa [last name? or is this an alias?], Mozilla Commmunity
  Development Liason, asa at mozilla.org

Thanks.

Winston.