[web-team] Would like to suggest a reciprocal link exchange

Donna Peterson dpeterson at ittoolbox.com
Thu Jun 21 14:23:07 PDT 2001

Dear Webmaster/Club President,

My name is Donna Peterson and I work for ITtoolbox.  While researching Linux
organizations and user groups, I found your site
http://www.svlug.org/farm.shtml. I would like you to consider linking to
ITtoolbox Portal for Linux on your site, as I believe it will provide
considerable value to your members.

ITtoolbox maintains a branded network of 23 Web properties catering to all
levels of professionals working with IT products or making IT related
decisions.  ITtoolbox Linux offers forums for discussion, an integrated
directory, daily news and many other services geared towards Linux users,
enthusiasts, and those learning about Linux systems.   We would greatly
appreciate a link on your site to ITtoolbox Linux.

Link Information:
URL- http://Linux.ITtoolbox.com
Description- Content, community, and service for Linux users and
enthusiasts. The site provides technical discussion, job postings, a vendor
directory, news, downloads and much more.
Logo/Button-http://ad.ittoolbox.com/images/ittoolbox3.gif

I would also like to invite you to list your website in our directory.For
more  information on how to suggest a link in our directory, please take
a look at: http://www.ittoolbox.com/help/helpsuggestalink.asp

I look forward to any feedback on the site and the possibility of working
with you in this mutually beneficial relationship. Have a great afternoon!

Regards,
Donna Peterson

610.280.9216