[web-team] feedback from SVLUG website

Art Hsin ahsin at diconfiber.com
Wed Jun 13 23:41:49 PDT 2001

I have questions about Linux OS, where can I post them? Please advise!

Here are a few of my questions:

1. Does Linux support DVD Writer?
2. I try to load both MS WD2000 Professional and Linux 8.0 and 7.1 to an Intel IV 1.7 GHz system and failed. The WD2000 becomes the dominant one which totally suppresses the Linux. Is there anyone who know how to set it right and I can use Linux?
3. Does Linux support Intel IV 1.7 GHz (with a system bus 400 MHz) ? or there is a limit for the speed of system bus what Linux can support?
4. What is the different of 8.0 and 7.1? What is the latest?
etc.

Thank you very much for pass my questions around.

Art
a_hsin at diconfiber.com