[web-team] Can't log on to svlug.org

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Wed Jun 13 20:47:05 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 08:27:14PM -0700, Heather wrote:

> > I thought Marc had changed all the password and I'm not being able to log
> > on.. Is anybody else have this problem?? Thanks.

I can't get it myself either, I lost the temporary root password that I set
(3 days of 16H in a row before that).
The box  has to be  reloaded, so I  thought it'd be  better to set  your new
passwords on  the new  machine, I  can't be 100%  sure that  the old  one is
clean.
If there is something that needs to be changed right away, let me know, I'll
take care of it.

If we can't get a new server up quickly enough, I'll fix the old one and
re-open our accounts on that one.