[web-team] Can't log on to svlug.org

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Wed Jun 13 20:27:14 PDT 2001

> I thought Marc had changed all the password and I'm not being able to log
> on.. Is anybody else have this problem?? Thanks.
>
> Winston.

I dunno, I get: > ssh www.svlug.org

...so I don't think it's all about passwords.  Worth noting though, that
I no longer reverse lookup properly, since I had to move betel to one
of my low range addresses until I debug a cord problem in the server closet
here.

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078