[web-team] First web pass. No, it's not ready...

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Fri Jul 6 13:48:06 PDT 2001

>From: Heather <star at betelgeuse.starshine.org>
>Thanks Ian.  Yes, we should take it on, and re-fill it with useful content
>on the topic.  I think I know an active installfester who'd enjoy handling
>it... to which end, I'll make sure to visit the installfest this month.
>
>Marc, would you like to arrange for our friendly OpenSRS vendor to help
>us re-establish the [installfest.org] domain?

BTW, I have installfest.com and installfest.org.  (I picked up the .com when
a guy in Canada let it expire last year, to at least keep it away from
non-Open Source squatters.)  I'm willing to hand them over as a package to
any Open Source installfest-related usage, along with admin access to the
related SourceForge project I created for it.

Someone else had installfest.net - I just checked and see they let it
expire completely.  No squatters have taken it (yet).
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ   PP-ASEL                              sbay.org coordinator
ikluft(at)thunder.sbay.org   http://www.kluft.com/~ikluft/      San Jose, CA