[web-team] First web pass. No, it's not ready...

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Fri Jul 6 10:52:43 PDT 2001

>From: Heather <star at betelgeuse.starshine.org>
>> On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 05:06:16PM -0700, Heather wrote:
>> > (having large-negative-numbers of free time is not the same as not caring.
>> >  Perhaps some sort of system-checker is in order, tho.)
>>
>> Sorry, I don't buy this. Do you know how long it's been down?
>> Why does  he insist in  hogging this domain for  no good reason  except self
>> interest when he won't even maintain it?
>
>Actually, it appears the NIC record has expired;  however, please let me
>handle this my way for a few days longer, ok?

It's the same problem with installfest.org.  So I guess whatever Marc is
plotting to do to Sam, he'll do to me too.  :-)

No one had even asked about the domain so I allowed it to expire.  It's
still in the grace period.  If you have heard from people, maybe you want
to take it.  I had originally reserved them hoping to find helpers to do
the maintenance.  Without such volunteers, I had to let it sit, holding
them so that domain squatters wouldn't get their hands on them before
real volunteers showed up.  But even for that, it's time to hand it off
to someone more interested.
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ   PP-ASEL                              sbay.org coordinator
ikluft(at)thunder.sbay.org   http://www.kluft.com/~ikluft/      San Jose, CA