[web-team] possible broken link

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Sun Jul 1 13:42:09 PDT 2001

> http://www.svlug.org/projects.shtml
>
> On the above page, you have a link for information on installfests at
> installfest.com.  When I click on the link in both Netscape and Opera, I
> am moved to Thunder.net.  At that site, I cannot find anything on
> installfests.

Yes, we know.  The web server is frozen right now and undergoing a setup
on a completely new server.

I don't know what ended up happening to installfest.(com|org) but, you
can come to SVLUG's installfest on 3rd Saturday at San Jose's Computer
Literacy:
	http://www.svlug.org/wrkshop.shtml

or attend the CABAL installfests whenever they have them:
	http://www.linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/

> I would appreciate your assistance in locating the information on
> installfests.
>
> Sincerely,
> Walt Pennington

Many regional LUGs hold their own installfests, many can be found by
visiting Google's Linux specific search engine
	http://www.google.com/linux
		(***NOTE*** do *not* put a slash on the end.
		 This is a script named linux, not a directory
		 with an unknown index file in it.)

...and typing in the single word "installfest".

  Heather Stern -*- star@           (personal)        -*- starshine.org
- SVLUG - Silicon Valley Linux Users Group - Web Content Coordinator ----- -