[web-team] Re: SVLUG directions

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Fri Feb 16 23:13:00 PST 2001

I'm glad you like the SVLUG directions page.  With the effort it took to
put it together and maintain it over the past 3 years, it is good to hear
once in a while from people who like it.

Sorry that you didn't find it before your 30-minute search.  It really
was intended to prevent such problems.

I'll forward this to the SVLUG webmasters so they'll see your feedback
about the Dec 2000 meeting missing from the prevmeet.shtml page.