[web-team] Re: [svlug] www.svlug.org is fixed.

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Sun Feb 4 15:17:25 PST 2001

Raphael,

I don't know, maybe our web team had a little fun :-)

You should ask the web team (who I cced here)

----- Forwarded message from Rafael <raffi at linwin.com> -----

Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 12:33:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Rafael <raffi at linwin.com>
To: Marc MERLIN <marc_news at valinux.com>
Subject: Re: [svlug] www.svlug.org is fixed.

Marc,

what's going on with this site?

http://www.svlug.org/404handler.shtml

"The web page you've tried to access has been kidnapped by Nazi Frogmen,
forced to talk and gone on a whirlwind worldwide gastronomic tour to
Publicize it's book, "Where I went wrong" co-authored with another page.
Either way...it's not here, and that may be a good thing. Why don't you
visit the Silicon Valley Linux User Group's home page or something. It's
probably a lot more fun than the page you were looking for in the first
place. It's more fun than a lot of things including but not restricted to:

                                  A punch in the mouth.
                                  A bag of ants.
                                  A special 14 hour showing of the
director's cut of
                                  Ghandi.
                                  Rubber crutches, which are just plain  cruel.
                                  Exploding Chickens.
                                  AM Radio personalities.
                                  Radio personalities in general.
                                  Robert Bork.
                                  An evening watching Intel MMX
commercials with that funky dance music. "

I tried link from the main page to comp.os.linux
WWW: Everything Linux Updates "Using a PalmPilot Under Linux...

Is that normal?

   O__  ---- Rafael Skodlar
  c/ /'_ --- Linux Imagineer since 1994
 (*) \(*) -- There is a tunnel at the end of light.

----- End forwarded message -----