[web-team] Re: [Officers] January Meeting Announcement

Steve Traugott stevegt at TerraLuna.Org
Sat Dec 22 20:57:04 PST 2001

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 09:26:40PM -0800, Heather wrote:
> (disclaimer: I am not the Cisco Liaison, I don't play one on TV or VOIP, and
>  I don't work for Cisco, either.)
> Last time I was paying attention, VGA was normal, SVLUG's never used
> overheads so I wouldn't know about that, and net access is not typical
> (but I think it was arranged once).

Thanks Heather.

> We've had some names sign off the web-team list in the last few months and
> few if any joins;  the crew is getting spread kind of thin.

Should we make more noise about this during meetings?  I didn't even
know there was a need for web volunteers until I started seeing it
mentioned in officers mail.

Steve
--
Steve Traugott   ` .  *  +                            Speaker Coordinator