[web-team] Re: [Officers] January Meeting Announcement

Steve Traugott stevegt at TerraLuna.Org
Sat Dec 22 20:26:02 PST 2001

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 11:11:39PM -0500, Tom Geller wrote:
> At 12:19 PM -0800 12/20/01, Steve Traugott wrote:
>
> >- Officers: assuming the location is correct, can someone go ahead and
> >   post this announcement on the list?
>
> I'll do that. Normally I'd wait until the week before (say, 29
> December) and then post a reminder on the week of (say, 1 January).
> But I'll do it as you prefer. Would you like me to post something
> immediately?

Thanks Tom, please do post immediately; since we're all getting
scattered over the holidays, I'm in deathly fear that it's going to
get lost.  Can you also do the "day or so prior" post?

> --Tom, writing from his childhood bedroom in his parents' place in
> suburban New York.

Going "home" is always kinda nice.  ;-)

Steve
--
Steve Traugott   ` .  *  +                            Speaker Coordinator