[web-team] Re: [Officers] January Meeting Announcement

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Fri Dec 21 22:05:03 PST 2001

All and sundry:
  1. apologies if you're getting dupes.
  2. pages updated
	a. the Events widget is cleaned up.  Fests shouldn't spoil,
	   SVLUG and BALUG are correct.
	b. The Meetings page is partially updated.  The top, which is what
	   half the crowd look at, is corrected.  The blurb needs dropping in.

  3.  SOMEONE please confirm which building it's in!  I am assuming 9, but
	stated "probably back to 9" on the pages, so if we are wrong and
	have to jump back, folks won't have the excuse that we said nada
	about the possibility.

As it's about sysadmin stuff, I'll cross post to BayLISA next week.

merry equinox...