[web-team] Re: Urgent! web page is still not up to date

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Thu Dec 6 17:49:02 PST 2001

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 05:32:24PM -0800, Heather wrote:
> > I seemed to remember something about that, but couldn't find any record of
> > your mail in the archives.
>
> Hmm, I thought I cc'd web team too.

I know, I looked, couldn't find it...
http://lists.svlug.org/lists/private/web-team/2001-November/thread.html
http://lists.svlug.org/lists/private/web-team/2001-December/thread.html

> OTOH I've been seeing more unsubs there, I think.

Yes.

> > Tom sent the information way before last friday.
>
> About the room number?

About the talk.
Both the front page and the meetings page still had the "next talk is"
pointed to november's talk.

> Yes.  I recommend Margaret Wendall as an active soul, regular to both meets
> and 'fests, and has offered the help before.  Unless there are any specific
> objections.  It'd be good to ask her, too, in case her free time has changed.

Sounds good to me.