[web-team] Re: Urgent! web page is still not up to date

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu Dec 6 13:45:02 PST 2001

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 01:38:08PM -0800, Heather wrote:
> > Err, Tom Emailed you the speaker info several times, I also Emailed web-team
> > asking to change the directions to point to building 9.
> >
> > It's tomorrow, nothing has been changed yet...
> >
> > Marc
>
> PLEASE NOTE that I stated explicitly that I would be out of town Dec 1
> to Dec 7 inclusive.

I seemed to remember something about that, but couldn't find any record of
your mail in the archives.

> ...and that I expected not to be able to touch the website, so if y'all
> wanted anything special, to state it BEFORE LAST FRIDAY.

Tom sent the information way before last friday.

> I briefly got to glance at it last night and it was no prize, but I guess
> Winston managed to update it, or you did.  Connection here makes molasses

Winston's mail is bouncing and/or he isn't reading/answering.

I made the change when I realized that no one was reading web-team anymore
and that the page still had no mention of the december meeting.

I wasn't able  to see Winston, but I  guess we need to get  other people for
the web team, because I can't just be  you, you have the right to be offline
from time to time...