[web-team] [Officers] Fw: The SVLUG meeting dates...

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Mon Dec 3 10:49:01 PST 2001

The web page needs to be updated ASAP to point to building J for wednesday

----- Forwarded message from Tracy V <tracyvierra at yahoo.com> -----

From: "Tracy V" <tracyvierra at yahoo.com>
To: <officers at svlug.org>
Subject: [Officers] Fw: The SVLUG meeting dates...
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 09:49:22 -0800

I will need the 1st wednesday of the month in either Building J or 9:
2001:

These are the rooms that you are in on the dates you have
requested... I was able to get you what you did not have...If there
is anything else I can help you with please let me know....

Thanks,
Linda

September 5th, 2001-Building 9
October 3rd, 2001-Building 9
November 7th, 2001-Building J
Decmeber 5th, 2001-Building J

2002:

All of 2002 dates are in Building 9

January 2nd, 2002-
February 6th, 2002
March 6th, 2002
April 3rd, 2002
May 1st, 2002
June 5th, 2002
July 3rd, 2002
August 7th, 2002
September 4th, 2002
October 2nd, 2002
November 6th, 2002
December 4th, 2002

Please let me know which cannot be accomadated.

Thanks!

tracyv

----- End forwarded message -----