[web-team] Follow-up on reciprocal link exchange (Linux)

Donna Peterson dpeterson at ittoolbox.com
Wed Aug 29 10:13:02 PDT 2001

Dear Content Editor/Webmaster,

Hi, my name is Donna Peterson and I work for ITtoolbox. I had contacted you
in June, and wanted to follow-up on the possibility of a reciprocal link
exchange. (for you LUG). Please take a look at our portal, ITtoolbox
Linux -http://Linux.ITtoolbox.com, when you have a chance, and let me know
what you think.

I also wanted to see if you would be interested in using the free Data Feed
service that we offer to technology related sites. It is a java script, and
we have not developed a version of it with Perl, so I realize that being a
Linux fan, you may not be interested, but I will describe it a little for
you in case you are.

To get the script, go to http://datafeed.ITtoolbox.com and follow the
directions provided. If you go through the basic set-up and type ".test" at
the URL prompt, it will display a basic sample.  Sites already using the
service include http://www.orajobs.com, http://www.stokely.com, and
http://www.ITPRC.com.  If you have any questions about the service, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to any feedback on the site and the possibility of working
with you for a mutually beneficial relationship.  Please do not hesitate
to contact me with any questions.

Best Regards,

Donna Peterson
www.ITtoolbox.com
610.280.9216

Link Information:
URL- http://Linux.ITtoolbox.com
Description- Content, community, and service for Linux users and
enthusiasts. The site provides technical discussion, job postings, a vendor
directory, news, downloads and much more.
Logo/Button:  //ad.ittoolbox.com/images/ittoolbox3.gif