[web-team] Invitation: Linux World Expo 2001- San Francisco

Justin Villanueva justin at ima.com
Thu Aug 23 08:14:02 PDT 2001

Greetngs Webmaster,

How would you like to be in San Francisco on the last week of August?  We shall be joining the Linux World Expo in San Francisco, California from August 28-30, 2001 at the Moscone Convention Center.  Our booth shall be located inside the Mandrakesoft Pavilion, one of our Linux partners, among other Linux distributions that we are accredited with..

Our product is a back-end messaging solution called the Internet Exchange Messaging Server (IEMS)5.  IEMS5 runs on Windows and Linux Red Hat, Mandrake, Suse, Turbolinux, VALinux, and Caldera.

IEMS5 is also capable of functioning as a stand-alone mail-server with an optimized message store and secure directory server.  It provides end-users with the flexibility to receive and transmit messages via multiple clients (cc: Mail, Notes, IMAP, POP3, Webmail). Further, it could be run on different machines for optimum scalability. You can check out our site at www.ima.com.

Please excuse this note if you consider it an unwelcome intrusion. If you do not wish for me to email you again with such an invitation, please respond to this email with the words "do not contact" in the subject line.

But if your are interested, I would really like to know if you can come visit us at our booth and call you for a definite business appointment at the show. Can I call you on this ?

Warm regards,

JUSTIN P. VILLANUEVA
International Messaging Associates
Phone: US Toll Free 1-800-549-2762; +63 (2) 637-9090
Fax:  US Fax 1-888-562-3561; +63 (2) 637-9898
justin at ima.com