[web-team] RE: [svlug] RE: advertising

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Tue Aug 21 16:10:01 PDT 2001

He's read only on the list now.
He hasn't "offended" me, but it seems quite obvious that complimenting your
own products on the list isn't exactly a smart idea.
"My servers are great", "No, no, my servers are better", etc...

Of course, if we had our mailing list policies page back up, that would
help.
Web-team: it's been more than a year, please, we need this.

Marc

----- Forwarded message from steve.poulson at rlxtechnologies.com -----