[web-team] Re: [Officers] Fwd: Re: [svlug] [svlug-announce] REMINDER> SVLUG meeting Wednesday: Taos, The SysAdmin Co.

Tom Geller svlug at tgeller.com
Wed Aug 1 10:05:02 PDT 2001

At 9:32 AM -0700 8/1/01, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>  > >  >  http://www.svlug.org/directions-cisco-9.shtml

>I've put in a symlink, so the URL is good now, and I think we should start
>referencing http://www.svlug.org/directions/cisco-9.shtml now

Good solution! I just rejected my own post, which "corrected" the bad link.

See y'all tonight. BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Mark gets some
brickbats thrown at him... I've heard grumblings of sysadmins who
didn't like working for Taos.

--

          Tom Geller  *  San Francisco * tgeller.com
Speaker Coordinator, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group (svlug.org)