[web-team]Re: Job postings to SVLUG

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Sep 27 14:40:40 PDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 11:11:50PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> Marc,

Please
1) do you use my work Email, I have thousands of message in there and do not
   want to drop non work related stuff that ends up there.
2) Email officers, not just me.

> I've looked over the SVLUG pages for the rules on posting jobs to
> the list and haven't founf them (or some sort of single address to
> reach the "officers" for SVLUG for approval.  I'd like to post
> something akin to:
>
>   http://www.kanga.nu/archives/Meta-L/2000Q3/msg00118.php
>
> Note: applicants would pass thru me (I've been asked to act as the
> first interview line).

The answer that Chris has been giving is 'no'. You can advertise at an svlug
meeting after the meeting in the job corner though.

The web page needs to get updated but the web team hasn't had the time to do
this yet.

Finger marc_f at merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information