[web-team]The lists are on auto-pilot :-(

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Wed Sep 13 23:25:37 PDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 08:35:02PM -0700, Chris J. DiBona wrote:
> I actually pursue those unsubscribes, but I though you and michael were
> handling it.

Well, some sat there for 3 or 4 weeks, until I got the time to read my mail
and handle them.

I don't think any got done that I didn't do.

That said, it's not just Michael, more than 2 people should be helping
(considering that experience has shown that it's not enough)

Finger marc_f at merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information