[web-team]web team list updated

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Wed Nov 29 23:44:10 PST 2000

So here's who's on the list now:
svlug:/var/local/mailman/bin# ./list_members web-team
lisa at svlug.org
winston at svlug.org
michael at svlug.org
bchrisman at svlug.org
star at svlug.org
merlin at svlug.org

I created  an account for  winston (welcome Winston),  and I left  Brian and
Michael subscribed  even though they didn't  ask to be, I  just assumed they
didn't have/take the time to answer.
If you don't want to be on the list, let Michael or me know :-)

I created web-team-folks at lists.svlug.org,  as the list admin  for this list,
and  you're all  part of  the  alias. Please help  out with  the (very)  few
mailman requests that you might get from time to time, this is your list, so
you get to admin it :-)

I'll send the mailman password as a separate mail.

As for  the future,  if you feel  you like  more help, we  can ask  for more
volunteers, but let's see how it works right now