[web-team]cloud you help me to subscribe mailing list ?

Heather star at starshine.org
Tue Nov 28 18:42:50 PST 2000

> hi!
> how are you ?

Hi, I'm Heather Stern, SVLUG's webmaster.

> i tried so many times to subscribe SVLUG mailing list.
> but it seems that majordomo don's exist. the apply mail which i sent is
> returned to me again.

How did you hear it is on majordomo?  We presently use mailman.  (If it's
one of our web pages I need to fix it.)

> could you help me to subscribe SVLUG mailing list ?

Try http://lists.svlug.org, it has better instructions for you.

In addition, I've forwarded your note to the listmaster at SVLUG, so we
can try and make it easier on people who hear that we're on majordomo.
We were, but switched to mailman late this year.