[web-team]Re: [Officers] meeting details updated.

Tom Geller tom at tgeller.com
Tue Nov 28 15:07:00 PST 2000

At 2:13 PM -0800 11/28/00, Heather wrote:

>Just wanted to let everyone know that I've added the meeting details to
>the website

Yay! *jumpandclap*

>Anyways, unlike most speakers they have given us *lots* of detail, so I
>wanted to ask... do you want me to just take what the gave us and webify
>it, or should our speaker coordinator distill it down a bit?

There are a few possibilities:

1) Include only the "concise version", given below. That's my choice.

2) Ask Mike for his opinion. I vote for this if you don't like (1).

3) Include the whole kit and cheezdoodle. I think that's too much,
and confusing.

4) Include the concise version, plus links. That also might be
confusing, without the background information.

5) Give the concise version now, possibly amend it as appropriate
after the presentation.

I'd rather not have to try to cut down his rambling notes, and
suspect that posting them would sort of steal his thunder.

Submit your votes, or suggestions.

--Tom "Butterfly Ballot" Geller