[web-team] Still want to be on the web-team list?

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Sun Nov 26 19:04:15 PST 2000

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 03:34:16PM -0800, Heather wrote:
> > I sent the following to the officers list.
> > The same applies to this list, please Email me back if you'd like to remain
> > on the web-team.

Ok, no one answered except Heather :-)
This is your second and last chance to chime in and say that you're still
active on svlug web stuff
(don't see any  pressure, I just don't want to  unsubscribe anyone who still
has time to help)

> I have  been quite  busy with Loscon  committee stuff and  have not  had a
> chance to  do that.  You  can contact  him instead, or  you can send  me a
> reminder note  with just his info.   If he has  a number, it'd be  nice to
> know if it's a day or a night number.

I already talked to him, I have no problem with him helping :-)

I think the best thing is that I'll add him to the list and we can see how
it goes (he's Cced here).
His info again:
Winston Lei
winston.lei at e-tek.com