[web-team]Re: [SVLUG] The next SVLUG Installfest ...

Heather star at starshine.org
Fri Nov 17 16:42:25 PST 2000

> Yes, it's tomorrow!

Offending webpage has been fixed.

It appears that 3 locations mention this, 4 if you want to be energetic:

	1) the index page, by way of the SSI events.html
		(events.shtml is something else)

	2) wrkshop.html, the offender in this case.

	3) installfest/index.shtml.
		Does anything still point to this?  Or is it
		just here because someone might type
		http://www.svlug.org/installfest ?
		A symlink might be better!

	4) if you feel like creating an announcement for it in
	   svlug-news.txt.  Which I've done :D

And while we're asking, it's on for December, yes?

* Heather