[web-team]feedback (fwd)

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Mon Nov 6 09:33:06 PST 2000

Jason -

Amy from the SVLUG webmasters forwarded your message.  Please note that
that contact address for WebFetch is maint at webfetch.org.  There is also
a mail list.

WebFetch has too many modules for me to figure out how to interpret your
question of about manipulating "the text".  Which module are you asking
about?
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ   PP-ASEL                              sbay.org coordinator
ikluft(at)thunder.sbay.org   http://www.kluft.com/~ikluft/      San Jose, CA