[web-team]feedback (fwd)

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Mon Nov 6 09:33:06 PST 2000

Jason -

Amy from the SVLUG webmasters forwarded your message.  Please note that
that contact address for WebFetch is maint at webfetch.org.  There is also
a mail list.

WebFetch has too many modules for me to figure out how to interpret your
question of about manipulating "the text".  Which module are you asking
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ   PP-ASEL                              sbay.org coordinator
ikluft(at)thunder.sbay.org   http://www.kluft.com/~ikluft/      San Jose, CA