[web-team]updates (fwd)

Amy amy at iconoclast.net
Wed May 24 03:16:42 PDT 2000

I just updated the events.html and wrkshop.shtml pages to reflect the
dates of the next installfest and meeting.  I did not catch the topic
and speaker of the next meeting but if someone sends them to me, I'll post
it.  I also put Michael's name as SVLUG sysadmin since it was blank on
officers.shtml.

Any other updates?  Sorry, I got married and spent most of this month in
the UK.  I haven't been paying much attention to svlug.  But I'm back,
now!

Sam, who's the next speaker?

--Ames
   "Fine!  Then I'm just gonna take my laptop and go home!!!"
Amy L. Abascal                                  amy at iconoclast.net
Web Design Chic, VA Linux Systems                  www.valinux.com
Web Design Chic, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group    www.svlug.com