[web-team]Re: [Officers] Feedback from SVLUG website

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Wed May 3 15:59:18 PDT 2000

> Could we please have the meeting directions page added, replaced, or
> updated, as appropriate?
>
> http://www.svlug.org/directions-cisco-J.shtml
> http://www.svlug.org/404handler.shtml

Translation, attempting to reach URL #1 yields URL #2 instead of usable
directions.  No bugs in the page at URL #2 (the frogmen ate 'em)

Thanks, Karsten... a symlink to the capitalized version now exists, so it
should not matter (we all type a bit way too fast)

I still am not sure where you found it referred, but it's fine now.

Discovered and fixed:  meetings.shtml said building 9, not J ...

	news widget didn't even mention it, now does, and emphasizes
	that it's at J, not 9.  Sorry it's late.

Advisable: someone should swing by 9 and post a note that we are meeting
over at J...

* Heather * Web Content Coordinator