[web-team]Info for next speaker for web page

Sam Ockman ockman at penguincomputing.com
Tue May 2 13:32:20 PDT 2000

----- Forwarded message from Andrea Arcangeli <andrea at suse.de> -----

Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:13:45 +0200 (CEST)
From: Andrea Arcangeli <andrea at suse.de>
To: Sam Ockman <ockman at penguincomputing.com>
Cc: Jay Migliaccio <jam at suse.com>, Volker Wiegand <wiegand at suse.com>,
        Krys Bujalski <krys at penguincomputing.com>
Subject: Re: Speaker for SVLUG...

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Sam Ockman wrote:

>Okay, I've done some scheduling and June 7th should be fine.  Send
>one paragraph bio/talk title please.

You can find the abstract of the presentation in the below page:

	http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/jl3/features-2.3.html

The title is "Exploring some Linux 2.3.x new feature".

About the bio I'm a SuSE kernel developer and my main areas are memory
managment, SMP, I/O subsystem, I/O caches and filesystems.

>We're looking forward to the presentation.  Plan on talking for 40
>minutes or so, and then a half hour or so of questions.

That's fine.

If you need more info let us know.

Thanks,
Andrea

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Sam Ockman                |  Tell your friends about our reliable
888-PENGUIN               |  Linux Workstations and Servers
www.penguincomputing.com  |  http://www.penguincomputing.com/associate.html