[web-team]recommended Linux resource

bdimm at magportal.com bdimm at magportal.com
Tue Aug 29 14:02:15 PDT 2000

I want to recommend a web site which I think would
be a valuable addition to your list of Linux News
links at http://www.svlug.org/farm.shtml

My company runs http://MagPortal.com, a free web site that
provides a full-text search engine for and categorization of
online magazine articles from many different publishers.
One of the categories on the site (there are 250) lists
magazine articles on Linux:
  http://MagPortal.com/c/comp/linux/
There you will find links to recent (usually listed within 1
business day of the publisher putting them on the web) articles
which are freely available on the web.  The site collects
links to articles about Linux from dedicated Linux
publications such as Linux Journal and Linux World as well as
more general magazines like Smart Computing all in one place
so that your users can find all relevant articles quickly.

I hope you and your users find MagPortal.com to be useful.

Sincerely,
	Bill Dimm
	Hot Neuron LLC