[web-team]SVLUG.org

Amy amy at iconoclast.net
Fri Aug 4 16:11:47 PDT 2000

It tiles!  :)  It's 1700 x 1500 (and only 8.6k)

BTW, there are ways to make backgrounds not tile using CSS.  However those
ways are pretty unreliable and work better in IE than Netscape.

Cheers!  :)

--Ames

P.S. - next time view page info instead of source.  You can get the
dimensions and file sizes of all images.
   "Fine!  Then I'm just gonna take my laptop and go home!!!"
Amy L. Abascal                                  amy at iconoclast.net
Web Design Chic, VA Linux Systems                  www.valinux.com
Web Design Chic, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group    www.svlug.com