Ian Dunn ian_dunn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 13:45:18 PDT 2000

Hi, I found SVLUG.org while looking for a program to import Slashdot
headlines (nice site BTW), and I was wondering how you got bg4.gif to
not tile. I know it's large, but I've got 1280x1024 resolution, and I
streched the browser window much more than that, and it still didn't
tile, and I was hoping you could tell me how you did that. I looked in
the source for an attribute of the Body tag for that, but there isn't
one. I looked around the net for a complete list of HTML tags and
attributes but didn't find it either, so I though I'd send you a quick
email.  I'm trying to do a similar thing on dayton2600.org. (With the
background image having the partial circle cut out, etc).

Do You Yahoo!?