[web-team]feedback from SVLUG website

Amy amy at iconoclast.net
Fri Aug 4 11:12:29 PDT 2000

Jill,

If you have jobs to represent, feel free to come to our next meeting
(http://www.svlug.org/meetings.shtml).  We will give you a moment to stand
up and make an announcement.

Unfortunately, we can not accomodate links to jobs pages due to the
over-whelming number of requests we receive.  There are many lists that
are designed for this purpose and we'd encourage you to use them, instead.

Thank you!

--Amy
   "Fine!  Then I'm just gonna take my laptop and go home!!!"
Amy L. Abascal                                  amy at iconoclast.net
Web Design Chic, VA Linux Systems                  www.valinux.com
Web Design Chic, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group    www.svlug.com