[web-team]Re: next weeks meeting

Chris J. DiBona chris at dibona.com
Tue Aug 1 15:51:05 PDT 2000

I don't know if this is the right time, but I think that while heather and
lisa have been very helpful in the past, it's not clear to me that
currently that either of them have the time to do anyhting, I'd like to
take them out of the loop. It seems that the website can exist fine with
just amy handling it.

So there you go. I'd love to here what people think, but I really think
that I have to just make this decision, so I am.

I don't want people to see this as me saying that I blame anyone, I don't.
I understand everyone is busy, but the site must be updated and amy seems
to be the one doing it and lisa and heather have been to busy. So thanks
guys, I really do appreciate it, but it's time to fix this problem.

  Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems  |   http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group   |   http://www.svlug.org