[web-team]Re: next weeks meeting

Amy amy at iconoclast.net
Tue Aug 1 13:34:29 PDT 2000

The website is now current.  I asked for this information on Thursday and
would have happily updated the website Thursday.  I did not get the
information I was looking for until Sam's announcement today.

I want it to be very clear that the website was updated within a few hours
of my receiving the right info.  I do not want to hear any of you bitching
that the site had the wrong info.  I asked for it as soon as I was
aware that there was a problem.  Furthermore, since there seemed to be
disagreement about what *was* the correct info, I asked for
clarification before posting more misinformation.

I'm not blaming anyone in particular here or saying anyone is bad.  I'm
just absolving myself of blame and pointing out a problem with
responsiveness.  We all have busy lives, myself included.

Ames