[sf-lug] In-person meeting? Was SF-LUG Meeting Sunday 2024-04-07

Alex Kleider alexkleider at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:22:29 PDT 2024

I've also wondered if in person meetings of the SF-LUG are a thing of the past.
I live about an hour away and am unlikely to attend but do remember fondly of the lively meetings that used to be held back in the day.  Was it as long ago as the 90s? Jim Stockford, if he's still lurking on this list, will remember. It included the days when a Python programming class was started by ... (What was his name? It began with a V I'm pretty sure. I ran into him a few years ago at a North Bay Python meeting in Petaluma.)  He was my introduction to NoiseBridge. I'm to this day grateful; it has given me hours of pleasure programming.
Cheers,

Alex Kleider  (set from my current gizmo)